Family Breakfast at Kono's

Family Breakfast at Kono's
Family Fun

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Utah Hates Me!!!

A trip with my sister to Utah

My sister was getting bored at home and missing Chelsea after seeing her in December. I have to admit I was missing Chelsea myself. So we planned a road trip. (Me and my sister always have a blast when we plan a trip) So the first of February we took a trip to Utah to Visit. We stopped in St. George to visit Greggor and make sure he was doing OK. He loves it when his mom checks on him. :) Plus I can't seem to make that trip to Utah in one day anymore. Old age I guess. It snowed most the time we were there. I HATE SNOW! Mo babysits Braxton and he wanted to go out side and play so I was brave and got a few fun things to take out with us to play with. Man it was COLD. Us California girls don't have the right clothes to wear here. Braxton and I had a great time eating snow cones (with no flavor) NO we did not eat yellow snow either. We made stone soup though. It was delicious. The day we left for California it snow. It was a big storm. (Blizzard for me) So Utah sent me home with a bang. It snowed most of the way home till we hit St George again. Love St. George. It was a fun trip but I was happy to get home to my sweat heart and the sunshine. After all the time I spent there I didn't get 1 picture of me and Chelsea. :( I guess I was having to much fun in the snow freezing my buns off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Braxton is sitting with me right now and said "I love Grandma D she take me build snowman and get gas" so for real he loves ya to death and so do I. Thanks for being such a great Grandma D to my kid! Loves!!

St. George Trip

Greg's Graduation