Family Breakfast at Kono's

Family Breakfast at Kono's
Family Fun

Friday, March 27, 2009

Mo's Visit with Chelsea

My daddy was working out of town so me and mom came to visit my grandpa and grandma in California. It is very sunny there. I like the sunshine and my grandma D and grandpa Steve -o. We played Wii and grandpa stole me out of bed on Saturday morning, took me up stairs to his bed (with grandma D sleeping) and hooked me up to his Ipod. I like listening to music. Me and grandpa rocked out with the ipod. He could use some new music! I got to visit with my Aunti Tee Tee, Aunt Charity and Jaylee. We got to go out to eat lots of times. We went to Mimi's and mom's favorite place Soup plantation. It was fun to spend time with the g-parents. I'm very loved. :)

No comments:

St. George Trip

Greg's Graduation