Family Breakfast at Kono's

Family Breakfast at Kono's
Family Fun

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mom gets new phone for her 50th birthday

The PHONE LG Rumor Phone.



Well the story starts when I needed to update my cell phone. We went one Friday night after dinner. That night happened to be the night California instated the new "Hands free" law. So of course Sprint was busy, Radio shack was busy... everyone was busy so we decided to let things cool down. So this Friday after dinner we went to Best Buy to check out the phones. Steve wanted to get me a new phone for my 50th birthday since he will not be with me on my birthday. I will be welcoming our new grand baby. Anyway he decided to get me a new phone. He and I both liked the "LG Rumor " phone. It comes in 4 colors. Green (like my Ipod), white, blue and black. I really liked the black because it looked classy. So that is what I got. It is really cool. It has a slide out key board for text messaging. (like I know how to do that fast) but it is cool and I'm sure I will get better. So now I have caught up to the rest of the world. I even have the new "Cock Roach" ear piece. Too cool. Mine is light weight and is square not like the other cock roach looking ones. So don't be surprised if I text you more these days. It is because I'm practicing.


Just look at the ear piece not the cute babe wearing the piece.

1 comment:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

Can you hear me now??? ... Good :)

St. George Trip

Greg's Graduation