Family Breakfast at Kono's

Family Breakfast at Kono's
Family Fun

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Major Blog Update


February 25, 2009 - The Grand American Hotel in Salt Lake City

I'm still a bit behind on my blogging thing. But I was suppose to go to Melissa's In March but Steve had a business trip to Salt Lake City in February so I changed my plane ticket AGAIN so I could spend some time with Steve before we both went to visit Melissa. It was a nice and short trip for Steve. We were put up at the Americana in Salt Lake City. WOW the room was something else. All the fixtures were of Gold plated. It had a huge bathroom, sunkin tub and seprate shower, a huge vanity. Turn down service with robes and a gold box of chocolates. I felt like royalty. But it was only for one night and Steve had to meet his clients early the next morning. :( I spent the day at the Family History Center and then met up with Steve later to take the train up to Melissa's.




Steve and I decided to take the train to Melissa's house in Clearfield instead of her driving to get us. It was an adventure. Steve was given a tote bag as a gift and as we were in the train he looks through it. It has some goodies for a traveler. It had a mask for your eyes, a blanket and other odd things. So I got a picture of Steve-O the tour guide with his mask on.
Who is that masked man??? ZORO

No comments:

St. George Trip

Greg's Graduation